″The key challenges are really the biggest opportunities for companies like Trillium Ag, in overcoming the many significant roadblocks to more effective and widespread use of RNAi in agriculture,” stressed Todd Hauser, Co-Founder and CEO of Trillium Ag in a recent interview with AgroPages.”
AgroPage’s Grace Yuan covers the innovations and challenges for RNAi biologicals with Trillium Ag CEO Todd Hauser
In the article, Todd also shares his views on the challenges and opportunities of the development, commercialization & application situation of RNAi agtech, Trillium’s special approaches to make RNAi more effective, product pipeline & commercialization strategy, and more. Key areas of discussion include:
- What is driving the development of RNAi agtech?
- What makes RNAi agtech special relative to conventional agrochemicals?
- What and where are the biggest opportunities for it?
- What’s the current development state of RNAi agtech, especially its commercialization & application situation?
- What are the key challenges affecting its development and market growth?
- How is Trillium Ag working to address those challenges?
- What’s your current product pipeline and commercialization strategy?
- Are there any other recent notable developments at Trillium Ag?
Read the full article here on AgroPages.com